For a small country, our mobility needs are many and varied which is why we strive to source and supply the best tyres for New Zealanders.
A Kiwi family success story, Tyreline Distributors Limited started commercial life in 1987 as an agricultural tyre distributor trading from Grant and Barbara Rushbrooke’s farm in the Waikato town of Te Awamutu. Grant and Barbara began with their hay barn as the base for their operation and a farm ute as their delivery vehicle. Strong growth saw the operation move to Hamilton and the beginning of an on-going relationship with leading tyre manufacturer, Michelin.
Supplying quality products that improve New Zealander’s mobility needs has always been the focus. Tyreline Distributors has grown and evolved to become New Zealand’s largest privately owned importer and distributor of premium tyre brands.
Tyreline’s operation now includes:
- Distribution relationships with leading tyre brands including Michelin, BFGoodrich, Mitas, Deestone, Z Tyre, Infinity, Membat and Simex
- Warehousing in Hamilton, Auckland and Christchurch
- A Michelin accredited tyre retreading plant
- Dedicated customer service and sales teams
- Training programmes and expert technical assistance
The Tyreline team are proud of what has been achieved to date and remain committed to providing prestigious and safe motoring solutions with integrity and professionalism.