Tyreline has a broad range of SUV tyres to suit whatever your driving needs may be. We recognise the increased demand for SUV tyres and thanks to Michelin and BFGoodrich we can cover your needs.
MICHELIN PILOT SPORT 4 SUV
The MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4 SUV tyres are specially made for premium SUVs providing you excellent braking, handling and comfort. Original equipment on vehicles like Land Rover Evoque, Volvo XC60 , Mercedes, BMW, Mercedes AMG.
- Independently proven to have outstanding grip and safety: 1st in wet and dry braking
- Comfort oriented improvements to enhance your driving pleasure
- Excellent longevity and a SUV-dedicated robustness
- Asymmetrical tread pattern: external part for dry conditions, internal part for wet roads
- “Dynamic response” technology: a hybrid belt made of aramid and nylon for an optimised driving precision
- Groove design mastered to rigidify the tread pattern and provide grip under lateral solicitation
- Tread pattern stiffness with optimised notches for excellent braking on dry roads
- New compound mix with specific innovative “functional elastomers” and thin silica for excellent grip and braking on wet roads
MICHELIN PRIMACY SUV
MICHELIN Primacy SUV tyres complement your vehicle’s safety features to better protect your family. Original equipment on vehicles like VW Amarock and Honda CRV
- The MICHELIN Primacy SUV stops 2.2 metres shorter than its previous generation and up to 2.3 metres shorter when compared to leading competitors’ tyres.*
- On dry surfaces, the MICHELIN Primacy SUV tyre brakes 1.9 metres shorter than the previous generation and 3.8 metres shorter against competitors’ tyres.**
* The test was carried out by CATARC on 11th April 2015, compared to leading competitors. Vehicle: Honda CR-V 2.0 VVT. Tyre size 225/65R17. Speed 80 km/h to 20 km/h. Tyre pressure: 210kPa.
** The test was carried out by CATARC on 11th April 2015, compared to leading competitors. Vehicle: Honda CR-V 2.0 VVT. Tyre size 225/65R17. Speed 100 km/h to 0 km/h. Tyre pressure: 210kPa.
- Thanks to an optimised tread pattern design combined with grip-enhancing Flexmax 2.0 rubber compound, the MICHELIN Primacy SUV tyre has 6% better road holding on bends compared to its previous generation and is 10% better when compared against leading competitors.*
* The test was carried out by CATARC on 11th April 2015, compared to MICHELIN Primacy SUV premium leading competitor. Vehicle: Honda CR-V 2.0 VVT. Tyre size 225/65R17. Tyre pressure: 210kPa.
- CushionGuard and EvenPeak technologies absorb road imperfections for a smoother ride.
- New FlexMax 2.0 rubber compound and StabiliGrip tread sipe design enhance safety.
MICHELIN LTX FORCE
For your city commute and light off-road journeys. The MICHELIN LTX Force SUV tyre handles it all. Original equipment on vehicles like Hyundai Tucson, Nissan X-trail, Mitsubishi Pajero and Land Cruiser Prado, VW Amarok 4Motion
- Independently proven to last 35% (up to 30,000 kms) longer than other premium brands DEKRA
- Reinforcement between blocks increases contact area with the ground for better braking & safety.
- Longer tyre life by 18,000 km than the previous generation.
- Brakes 0.8 meters shorter than the previous generation.
- A noticeably quieter and more peaceful ride.
- Tough and cut-chip resistant sidewalls.
- Deeper tread by 1.4mm than the previous generation for better off-road traction.
BFGoodrich Advantage T/A Sport Key Product Features
Defy the weather, control the curves, and enjoy the drive for miles and miles.
- Large tread blocks
- Deep wide longitudinal grooves + sipes
- Ensures great braking in both wet & dry
- Symmetric tread design with rigid tread blocks and shoulders and “jagged” grooves
- Responsive handling and control
SMOOTH HANDLING IN CURVES IN ALL WEATHER CONDITIONS
- Mix of large tread pattern blocks on tread and shoulders
- Various sized tread blocks and “jagged” grooves and with reinforcing filters at shoulders
- Provides smooth handling and responds to your driving style
- Tyre structure with:
- 2 steel plies
- 2 chasing plies
- 1 cap ply
- Reinforced at shoulder and bead area
- BFG Advantage T/A is equipped for demanding road conditions
BROWSE OUR SUV TYRES BY BRAND
Tyreline has a broad range of SUV tyres to suit whatever your driving needs may be.
Thanks to the strong tyre structure of the BFGoodrich Advantage T/A SUV tyre, you can make your own way and enjoy a smooth drive in every driving situation.
Proven balance of long wear life, comfort and traction. These SUV tyres give owners of SUVs and Crossovers the right balance of performance, safety and luxury.
Deestone Ltd focus on producing high quality products at a reasonable price that reaches international standards of performance and quality.
Infinity offers a range of affordable tyres that have been developed with safety, longevity and comfort in mind.