Bishop’s Garage was established by Len Bishop in 1927 at Stanley Street Parnell. The Garage was re-sited to 12 Edinburgh Street, Newton in 1986.
Today it is run by Troy and his passionate team. Authorised Citroen service and parts supplier and independent Peugeot specialists – Troy and his team know all the ins and outs of the famous French marques. But don’t worry other makes and models are welcome in the cosy efficient service bays.
With the ability to purchase directly from the Citroen factory and the latest computer diagnostic equipment with factory trained personal they produce quick and accurate results. They take pride in their work and personable service.