For those looking for rugged dependability or simply to get off the beaten track, Tyreline distributes a wide range of off-road, 4X4 and 4WD tyres.
Tyreline distributes some of the leading 4×4 and 4WD brands, with race-proven technology used in the BFGoodrich 4X4 range, technology derived from the Baja T/a KR3 desert-racing tyre line.
BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM3 Key Product Features
All obstacles. All possibilities. Our next generation off-road tyre for extreme conditions. Built through experience…earned on the trail. Original equipment on vehicles like Landrover Defender Discovery, Ford Explorer, Jeep Cherokee.
- The BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A® KM3 has 5 percent better mud traction than its predecessor. “Mud-Phobic” bars on the tyre’s shoulders are designed to release compacted mud for enhanced traction in muddy or soft soil conditions. The tyre’s Terrain-Attack tread pattern includes massive tread blocks designed to deliver incredible grip from any angle of approach.
- The advanced Krawl-TEK compound in the BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A® KM3 delivers 8 percent better rock traction that enhances grip on rock and other slick surfaces. The tyre’s Linear Flex Zone allows it to envelop objects at reduced inflation for even more grip when climbing. The Traction-Armor Sidewall Sculpture and notched shoulder design also boost traction capabilities in soft soil and mud.
- The BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A® KM3 was designed to conquer the toughest off-road challenges with extreme sidewall protection, pinch shock resistance and chip-and-tear resistance on gravel. Its sidewalls are 27 percent tougher, thanks to CoreGard Max race-proven technology derived from the BFGoodrich Baja T/A® KR3 desert-racing tyre line. This technology helps prevent splitting or puncturing with increased thickness that protects the critical sidewall failure zone.The BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A® KM3 also offers solid street performance and acceptable on-road noise levels for the rides to and from the trail.
BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 Key Product Features
BFGoodrich’s toughest All-Terrain tyre ever. It delivers exceptional toughness, durability and traction for traversing harsh conditions. Original equipment on vehicles like …
- 20% tougher sidewalls.* The KO2 uses CoreGard™ Technology developed in the Baja T/A KR2 4WD tyre for split and bruise-resistant sidewall rubber and a thicker, extended shoulder to prevent sidewall failures.
* Based on internal sidewall splitting test vs BFGoodrich® All-Terrain T/A KO tyre in size LT265/70R17. Sidewall splitting test results were derived from a simulated sidewall aggression testing machine (patent pending US20120245859A1). All claims based on pre-production tyre testing.
- Longer tread life on and off-road.* The KO2 4×4 tyre has a new tread design and rubber formulation that helps it last twice as long on gravel and 15 percent longer on bitumen than the previous KO 4WD tyre.
**Off-Road test – Based on commissioned third-party gravel endurance tests vs BFGoodrich® All-Terrain T/A KO tire size LT265/70R17. All claims based on pre-production tyre testing.
- Aggressive All-Terrain traction.* The KO2 4WD tyre also has a range of tread features for better mud and snow traction.
***Snow – Based on commissioned third-party tests vs BFGoodrich® All-Terrain T/A KO tyre in size LT 265/70R17. Standard GM Spin test was used. Mud Traction – Based on internal subjective tests vs BFGoodrich® All-Terrain T/A KO tyre KO in size LT 265/70R17. All claims based on pre-production tyre testing.
Michelin LTX Force Key Product Features
Michelin’s off-road tyre with on-road capabilities, for multi-purpose use. Original equipment on vehicles like Hyundai Tucson, Nissan X-trail, Mitsubishi Pajero and Land Cruiser Prado.
- Reinforcement between blocks increases contact area with the ground for better braking & safety.
- Longer tyre life by 18,000 km than the previous generation.
- Brakes 0.8 meters shorter than the previous generation.
- A noticeably quieter and more peaceful ride.
- Tough and cut-chip resistant sidewalls.
- Deeper tread by 1.4mm than the previous generation for better off-road traction.